Jeanneau Sun Fast 3600
Designed by Daniel Andrieu, the Sun Fast 3600 benefits from the latest advances in vacuum-bagged resin infusion to ensure exceptional strength and rigidity while drastically reducing weight.
The lightweight, powerful hull with its hard chine, twin rudders and lead keel contributes to this Sun Fast’s speed, balance and stability on all tacks. Perfectly adapted to solo, doublehanded, and crewed regattas, the Sun Fast 3600 is designed to compete in both inshore and offshore races. Available with twin, composite tillers or wheel steering and choices in mainsheet management, the deck layout ensures easy handling through well thought-out ergonomics and optimised sailing functions.
- Length overall 11.25 m / 36’10”
- Hull length 10.8 m / 35’5″
- Hull beam 3.55 m / 11’7″
- Light displacement 4950 kg / 10913 Lbs
- Standard keel draught 2.13 m / 6’11”
- Fuel capacity 75 l / 20 US gal
- Water capacity 100 l / 26 US gal
- Available Engines Yanmar 21 HP / 15 kW
- CE Category A6 / B8 / C10 / D12