Your Great Lakes Catamaran Connection
- Flat, stable sailing that only a catamaran can provide
- 14 foot beam that fits in a standard slip
- Fixed or retractable keels for excellent upwind performance
- Twin engine or single engine options
- Pricing comparable to a monohull
- Built in the USA for over 27 years
Now there are two outstanding Gemini Catamaran models to choose from:
The Gemini Legacy 35 features twin diesel engines, fixed keels, an open cockpit that flows to the transom steps, all lines leading aft for ease of handling and two or three stateroom layouts available.
The Gemini 105Mc (34′) features a single diesel engine with a drive leg that can be retracted out of the water, centerboards for incredible upwind performance, adjustable backstay and more. It’s the cruising cat with an emphasis on performance! We have a 2012 Gemini 105Mc in stock, like new, well optioned and ready to cruise, and at a price of $169,000 it’s the best priced 2012 model in the country!