The Great Lakes Sailing Co. Boat Club is a fleet of smaller, day-sail boats, sizes 18 – 25 feet that were chosen for their ease of sailing and sea-kindly characteristics. The Boat Club is perfect for people who like to day-sail multiple times a season for a greatly discounted rate. Once you become a Boat Club Member, our staff will thoroughly familiarize you with the Boat Club fleet. After that, just reserve your day or half day and come and go as you please. Quick and easy access to sailing! The number of Boat Club Memberships are limited so as a Member you are assured to have ample availability within the fleet.
When comparing Membership to Ownership:
- You don’t have to pay for insurance
- You don’t have to arrange and pay for haul out, storage or spring launch
- You don’t have to pay for maintenance
- And you didn’t have to buy the boat!
Other benefits include:
- Members can bring up to five passengers. Bring your friends, family, co-workers or anybody you’d like to take sailing!
- Great Lakes Sailing Co. maintenance staff available to service the vessels and to answer any questions.
- Discounted American Sailing Association 101 certified sailing course for Boat Club Members
For complete details, download the 2019 Boat Club Guidelines
Did you know that you could own a MH 22 in our Boat Club? We pay the operating expenses, you enjoy your boat. If you’re going to own a boat, this is the most economical way to do it! Contact us for details!