Jeanneau Yachts 51
The world is rich with extraordinary destinations. The Jeanneau 51 was created to take you there.
The Jeanneau 51 benefits from the latest innovations that have made Jeanneau Yachts so successful: unequalled level of finish, unrivalled quality of life aboard and maximum ease of handling.
Inspired by the Jeanneau 54, this new model was designed by naval architect, Philippe Briand and designer, Andrew Winch. Living spaces have been carefully studied, with meticulous attention to detail and the use of fine materials, to contribute to an excellent cruising experience and a luxurious lifestyle on board.
- Length overall 15.38 m / 50’5″
- Hull length 14.98 m / 49’1″
- Light displacement 14400 kg / 31747 Lbs
- Fuel capacity 240 l / 63 US gal
- Water capacity 640 l / 169 US gal
- Cabins 2 / 3
- Available Engines Yanmar 80 HP / 58 kW, Sail drive, Yanmar 110 HP / 81 kW
- CE Category A12 / B14 / C16 / D16