Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 410
Three Great Ways to Purchase Your Sun Odyssey 410
1. Put your new Jeanneau in our well known and trusted Charter Management Program and take advantage of our many incentives and discounts!
2. Take delivery of your new Jeanneau at your home port and enjoy the peace of mind of having your yacht commissioned by the pros at Great Lakes Sailing Co.
3. Put your new Jeanneau in the SailTime Detroit fleet.
To design the Sun Odyssey 410, Jeanneau reached out long standing design partner Marc Lombard , who was assisted by Jean-Marc Piaton. Together, they delivered on the challenge of bringing the classic Jeanneau styling into a modern yacht. Like the 440 and 490, the Sun Odyssey 410 features a generous beam and walk-around deck, ensuring life on deck is comfortable and spacious, either under way or at anchor. Simple sail handling is ensured through the use of an integrated bow sprit, inboard winches, and recessed wells for controls.
The Lombard-designed, hard chine hull combined with a high aspect cathedral rig, ensure this boat delivers on its high performance aspirations. The fine entry wave piercing bow significantly reduces drag, while giving the boat a distinctive look. In addition, careful consideration has been put into weight distribution and balance in the sail plan, bringing a new level of performance to the Sun Odyssey line. Even the most competitive sailor will love the speed, responsiveness, and ease of handling while at the wheel.
AN INTERIOR DEDICATED TO WELL-BEING AND HARMONY
In addition to higher performance than ever before, the new Sun Odyssey generation deliver comfort like never before. The new-style high volume hulls allow for bright, comfortable interiors.
Like the Sun Odyssey 440 and 490, the 410 features a contemporary, central galley that is ultra-functional and with an abundance of storage. The central daybed, perfect for relaxation, is unique to the 410 and a key feature in this cozy saloon. A large, fully functional nav station to port provides for plenty of room for serious navigation as well as additional electronics.
The 410 can be configured in a 2-cabin or 3-cabin arrangement with queen size berths. It is available with either a single aft head or an additional head forward in the master cabin. Both heads offer separated shower compartments.
Whether overnighting, entertaining, or day sailing, the Sun Odyssey 410 strikes the perfect balance between performance and comfort.
MULTIPLE INTERIOR LAYOUTS AVAILABLE
The Sun Odyssey 410 is offered in multiple versions with different interior layouts, with two or three cabins. The space can also be configured as a very large workshop.
- Length overall 12.35 m / 40’6″
- Hull length 11.99 m / 39’4″
- Hull beam 3.99 m / 13’1″
- Light displacement 8000 kg / 17637 Lbs
- Standard keel draught 2.17 m / 7’1″
- Fuel capacity 195 l / 52 US gal
- Water capacity 330 l / 87 US gal
- Cabins 2 / 3
- CE Category Catégorie CE 2 cabines A6/B7 – Catégorie CE 3 cabines A8/B9