Well Maintained & Ready to Sail! Three ways to Own:
- SailTime Detroit Fleet – membership revenues offset expenses and have up to 14 uses per month.
- Great Lakes Sailing Co. Fleet – charter revenues offset expenses and have ample owner’s use.
- Sail it Away to Your HomePort – just sail away and enjoy the service and support offered by Great Lakes Sailing Co.
Venteux is a responsive, very well balanced, fun and fast sail boat with great cruising comforts. She sails very well in light air and points high upwind and has out performed other larger cruisers during informal races. She has a great interior layout, comfortable berths, excellent lighting and ventilation, and good storage. She gets great fuel mileage at cruising RPMs, burning only 0.5-0.6 gallons/hour at 2700 RPM. This gives her a cruising time of 57 hours and a range of 440 miles at 6.5 knots on a single tank of diesel fuel.
Cruising World’s “Import Boat of the Year”
- The SO 349 won the Cruising World’s 2015 ‘Import Boat of the Year’ and the “2015 Pocket Cruiser Class.”
- after market adjustable bridle that serves as a traveller and modified friction ring adjusters. Both of these improve upwind performance.
- kevlar Code 0 sail with furler ($3,410), which enhances performance.
- brand new ATN ‘Gale Sail’ ($1,160) for use in stormy weather.
- 3-blade folding prop, which improves speed over a fixed prop when sailing and motoring forward.
- dual chart plotters, one of the port and the other on the starboard pedestal for easy navigation on any tack.
- telescoping ‘whisker pole’ with on deck mounts for sailing dead downwind under the jib/headsail.
- new batteries that were installed just prior to this season.
- standard mainsail for optimum sailing performance, speed, sail trim and fun..
- twin helms, twin rudders, and a hard chine, which provide greatly reduced weather helm when heeling and great upwind performance. Twin rudders also improve directional performance when motoring backward/astern.
- generous port side storage locker, which can hold lots of gear and bulky equipment and can be accessed from the cockpit.
Sail Magazine’s “Pocket Cruiser Class” winner
“Thirty-four is the new 50. And even if that doesn’t sound directionally correct, it is the trend now in new-boat introductions. In Miami, I tested Jeanneau’s new baby, the Sun Odyssey 349, and found there’s a lot to love in this relatively small package, which feels much bigger than its dimensions suggest.”
Zuzana Prochaska for Sail Magazine , August 14, 2014
Other features and options include:
- 2 cabin / 1 head w/ storage room
- Standard Mainsail W/ lazy bag
- Performance package
- 21 hp Yanmar diesel – 747 hours
- Electric windlass
- Shades and screens
- Spinnaker and hardware
- Fusion audio system in salon and cockpit
- Dock lines, fenders, anchor and rode
- Bimini, dodger and connector
- Cockpit cushions
- Steering wheel and cockpit table covers
- Teak cockpit floor
- Rub rail
- Electronics Include: B&G Triton 41 multifunction display, speed, depth, wind, VHF, Autopilot, Navionics cartography
Asking Price Includes All Gear Listed:
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE SALES TAX, IF APPLICABLE.
SALES TAX IS NOT REQUIRED IF BOAT IS ENTERED INTO GLSC CHARTER MANAGEMENT PROGRAM. FOR MORE DETAILS ON CHARTER MANAGEMENT, REFER TO: www.GreatLakesSailingCo.com/MGT