2014 is the Year of the Catamaran!
We’re offering Catamaran Courses, Guided Tours, Stay-Aboard Opportunities and Dockside Shin-Digs on our new 2014 Legacy 35 and our 2012 Gemini 105Mc. And if your in the market for a Gemini, keep in mind that we’ll reimburse your event fee if you buy a Gemini from Great Lakes Sailing Company (formerly Bay Breeze) in the next 3 months! Check out the opportunities below and contact us to reserve your spot today! Check out the Legacy 35 and the Gemini 105Mc webpages for layout photos, specs, videos and more!
ring dockside with beverages and snacks and maybe a short sail around the bay on one of our new Gemini catamarans. Plus you’ll meet the Great Lakes Sailing staff and get to see our recently remodeled digs at the CenterPointe Marina!
- Stand by, dates posted soon
Includes staying aboard one evening and sailing the next day. This is a less formal experience than the Catamaran Course featured below but does offer a brief orientation of the Gemini Catamaran before setting sail. Enjoy a private cabin aboard a new Gemini Catamaran and then cast off late morning for a 2-hour sail. In the evening, the catamarans will be docked in our marina and connected to shore power. You’ll have access to 110v/12v power, electric heaters and will have full access to our boaters lounge with sofas, kitchen, flat screen, private showers and bathrooms. The Great Lakes Sailing Co. / CenterPointe Marina is surrounded by restaurants and is just a short drive to the beaches, shops and wine tasting the area has to offer.
- dates posted soon!
- Complimentary boarding the afternoon for those that arrive early
- Includes 2 hours of sailing with one of our friendly, professional, USCG licensed captains.
- Master Stateroom Rate – $495 per couple for the spacious forward master cabin, linens are included
- Guest Stateroom Rate – $295 per couple for the double stateroom aft, linens are included.
- Crew Stateroom Rate – $195 for single occupancy of the forward crew stateroom, linens included.
- Private Stay-Aboard Rate – $795 for the entire boat, up to 6 guests, linens included.
- Fees are 100% refundable if you purchase a Gemini from Great Lakes Sailing Co. in the next 3 months.
Get ready for that Caribbean charter with this two-day formal course that follows the ASA 114 Curriculum. Learn twin engine harbor handling and get comfortable with how a cat handles under sail. In the evenings, the catamarans will be docked in our marina and connected to shore power. Those staying aboard will have access to 110v/12v power, electric heaters and will have full access to our boaters lounge with sofas, kitchen, flat screen, private showers and bathrooms. Great Lakes Sailing / CenterPointe Marina is surrounded by restaurants and is just a short drive to the beaches, shops and wine tasting the area has to offer. Make it your Catamaran Vacation Experience!
- Dates posted soon!
- Private courses can be scheduled anytime off-season (before June 15 and after September 15) OR during the prime season when a minimum 3 day learning cruise is added.
- Complimentary boarding the Friday afternoon/evening before the course for stay-aboard guests
- Includes 2 days of instruction on catamaran sailing, harbor handling and docking and vessel systems
- Master Stateroom Rate – $1125 per couple for the spacious forward master cabin.
- Guest Stateroom Rate – $995 per couple for the double stateroom aft.
- Crew Stateroom Rate – $495 for single occupancy of the forward crew stateroom, linens included.
- Optional ASA 114 Certification – $95 per person for ASA Catamaran 114 level certification (optional) for those with the proper ASA prerequisites.
- Non Stay-Aboard Rate – $695 per couple ($395 for single) for the 2 days of instruction without staying aboard the boat.
- Private stay-aboard course – $1595 for the entire boat, up to 4 students. $195 each additional student.
Catamaran Learning Cruise
- Offered anytime immediately after the Catamaran Course. This is special discounted, minimum 3-day cruise on a Legacy 35 catamaran and is designed to get you familiar with life aboard a cruising catamaran (no instructor).
- $625 per day with a 3 day minimum.