We are now an official dealer for Helly Hansen Sailing Gear!
So why did we decide to become a retailer for Helly Hansen gear? After all, our bread and butter is charters and sailing school.
Simple, really. Our customers are sailors. Some are old salts with all kinds of tales to tell, and some have never even stepped foot on a sailboat before. But the one thing they have in common, in addition to an affinity for sailing, is they need and want quality sailing gear.
Stay Dry with Helly Tech
Helly Tech is the waterproof, breathable outer layer between you and the elements. It’s unique membrane stops water molecules from penetrating, but lets moisture escape, keeping the wet outside and you comfortable on the inside.
Shop our Helly Hansen Sailing Gear Online or at the Great Lakes Sailing Co. Charter Base.
- Shop with us online here.
- $5 flat rate shipping or you can pick your order up at our charter base.
- Shop in the office when you arrive for your charter or sailing school.
- If you don’t see a certain size or product in our inventory that you’d like to order, let us know and we will look into special ordering for you.
- All Helly Hansen technical outerwear garments (HellyTech, HellyTech XP and Hellytech O2) are covered by a limited lifetime warranty.
- If you are sailing with us this season (sailing school students and charterers) you may qualify for a special Great Lakes Sailing Co. discount, contact us!
Did you know
The story of Helly Hansen started in 1877. After many years at sea, norwegian captain Helly Juell Hansen and his wife Maren Margarethe began producing oilskin jackets, trousers, sou’westers and tarpaulins, made from coarse linen soaked in linseed oil.