Fast Track to Sailing!
The Great Lakes Sailing Co. is a fleet of smaller, day-sail boats, sizes 18 – 25 feet that were chosen for their ease of sailing and sea-kindly characteristics. The Boat Club is perfect for people who like to day-sail and occasionally stay aboard overnight multiple times a season for a greatly discounted rate. Once you become a Boat Club Member, our staff will thoroughly familiarize you with the Boat Club fleet. After that, just reserve your day or half day and come and go as you please. Quick and easy access to sailing! The number of Boat Club Memberships are limited so as a Member you are assured to have ample availability within the fleet.
- Click here for more Boat Club details
- Click here to download a Membership Application
- Click here to download a Boat Club Contract
When comparing Membership to Ownership:
- You don’t have to pay for insurance
- You don’t have to arrange and pay for haul out, storage or spring launch
- You don’t have to pay for maintanance
- And you didn’t have to buy the boat!
Other benefits include:
- Members can bring up to five passengers. Bring your friends, family, co-workers or anybody you’d like to take sailing!
- Great Lakes Sailing Co. maintenance staff available to service the vessels and to answer any questions.
- Overnight use options are available
- Discounted GLSCo sailing courses for Boat Club Members
- Discounted day charter use of larger vessels in the GLSCo fleet
- Fun extras like kayaks, dinghies and grills can be added to enhance your usage
Full Membership allows up to 30 half-day sails (15 full-day sails) for $1300 (+ MI sales tax). That’s less than $44 for a half-day! Partial Membership allows up to 10 half-day sails (5 full-day sails) for $750 (+ MI sales tax). That’s less than $75 for a half-day! Contact us today GLSC@GreatLakesSailingCo.com and get sailing!