Flexible Destinations – start or end your charter anywhere in Northern Michigan. It allows you to go farther without doubling back. We’ll deliver the yacht to you, or we’ll pick it up at the end of your charter and we’ll deliver your car as needed.
We’ve come up with a simple process to arrange a flexible destination:
- Choose from one of the featured charters below. Now that really is simple! Or…
- Create your own Flexible Destination by:
- Call the Bay Breeze office with your desired start and ending locations.
- We’ll deliver your boat to where you want to start or we’ll pick it up where you want to end. You decide the cruising itinerary and we’ll deliver the boat.
- The flexible destination fee is our regular captain’s delivery fee and the “plus day” charter rate for each day it takes to get the boat to and from, unless we can find a return charter. Many of the featured one-way charters below have no delivery fee!
- We will post your charter dates on this web page. If another charter party coordinates to drop off /return the boat, the captain fee is waived and the “plus days” charge will be waived.
Flexible Charter Postings:
Traverse City to Bay Harbor – Jeanneau 379 “Meander” or Legacy 35 Catamaran- start your charter anytime in Traverse City but charter must end by Thursday, June 12 by 4pm in the Bay Harbor Lake Marina. And we’ll deliver your car to you for free.
Bay Harbor to Traverse City – Jeanneau 379 “Meander” or Legacy 35 Catamaran – start your charter the evening of Sunday, June 15 or the morning of Monday, June 16 in Bay Harbor and end anytime in Traverse City. And we’ll deliver your car for free.