Great Lakes Sailing Co. is your Catamaran Headquarters on the Great Lakes
- Two great Gemini models to choose from; the 105Mc and the new Legacy
- Flat, stable sailing that only a catamaran can provide
- 14 foot beam that fits in a standard slip
- Fixed or retractable keels for excellent upwind performance
- Twin engine or single engine options
- Pricing comparable to a monohull
- Built in the USA for over 27 years
Now there are two outstanding Gemini Catamaran models to choose from:
The Gemini Legacy 35 features twin diesel engines, fixed keels, an open cockpit that flows to the transom steps, all lines leading aft for easy of handling and two and three stateroom layouts available.
The Gemini 105Mc (34′) features a single engine that can be retracted out of the water and retractable centerboards. It’s the performance cruising cat with an emphasis on performance!